Business founded in the spirit of public interest capitalism
- Entrepreneurial spirit of challenge and improvement
- Contributing to society through sustainable growth and business creation led by medium- and long-term development investment
- Maximization of added value through business operations and fair distribution of returns to all stakeholders
- Company nameTouchence Inc.
- RepresentativeNaoya Maruyama (President)
- Email email@example.com
- Business hours8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Business days and holidaysBusiness days: Monday to Friday, Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays
- Business areaNationwide
- Address2-21-10 Kitaueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0014
- Telephone number03-3847-9551
- Fax number03-3847-9552
- Capital127,987,500 yen
- ProductsTactile sensors
- Apr. 2011Touchence Inc. founded.
- Jul. 2011A University of Tokyo professor and specially appointed assistant professor appointed outside directors.
- Aug. 2012Capitalization increased to 35,000,000 yen.
- Oct. 2012Touchence selected by Nikkei Business as one of its 100 Next-Generation Venture Companies that will Save Japan
- Nov. 2012Received 7th Monozukuri Renkei Grand Prize
- May 2013Article introducing tactile sensors run in Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun newspaper.
- May 2014Touchence introduced in a Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun newspaper article as a venture business launched from a university.
- Mar. 2015Started handling overseas brand products. Received Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Award (Technology).
- Sep. 2015Appeared on World Business Satellite television program "Trend Tamago" segment.
- Apr. 2016Appeared again on World Business Satellite television program "Trend Tamago" segment.
- Jun. 2016Crowdfunding for the new CMG instrument reached 192% of its target and the project was launched.
- Jan. 2017Appeared on Burari Tochu Gesha no Tabi television program.
- Sep. 2018Performed third-party allocation of shares with DEFTA Healthcare Technologies, L.P., etc. as recipients and raised 110,000,000 yen in financing.
- Sep. 2019Raised a total of 103,500,000 yen in financing.
- Nov. 2019Entered license agreement with Kagawa University. Began development of third-generation tactile sensors.
- Mar. 2020Awarded the 45th Invention Grand Prize by the Japan Society for the Advancement of Inventions.
- May 2020Founding member Naoya Maruyama appointed representative director.
View on Google Maps
2-21-10 Kitaueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0014View on Google Maps
2-21-10 Kitaueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0014
5 minute walk from Iriya Station on the Hibiya Line
10 minute walk from JR Uguisudani Station
15 minute walk from JR Ueno Station
Go to Top